The meeting will be hosted in Nice (France), at the Hotel Boscolo
The conference center is located in the heart of Nice, approximately 10 minutes drive from the airport, within walking distance of the shopping area and close to the tramway.
Nice-Côte d’Azur (NCE/LFMN) airport, about 4 km from Nice city centre.
From the terminal 1 or 2 you can take a bus to reach the venue:
- Bus number 98 (express line) stop “Albert1er – Phocéens”
The main train station “Nice Ville” is located in the heart of the city. It has seven sets of tracks with covered platforms.
From Nice SNCF station, you can take the tramway to reach the venue:
- Take tramway T1 direction “Henri Sappia – Hopital Pasteur”
- Stop at “Masséna”, 5min walking distance from the venue
A network of 350 taxis is at your disposal.
Approximate rates Nice Airport to the city centre:
- daytime rates (07:00h–18:00h): from 22–31 €
- night rates (18:00h–07:00h): from 28–33 €
(not including luggage supplements)
These rates are approximate and can vary according to traffic conditions. The price to be paid is indicated on the taximeter.
Contact: Central Taxi Riviera Nice : +33 (0)4 93 13 78 78